You should request and agree to use special shipping in the "Special Instructions" on the CART page.
There is a risk of spoilage even with climate controlled shipping
Find out more
Carole has responded to the needs of her many customers and created a brand new series of cheesecakes that are lower in sugar but still achieve her exacting standard of taste and flavor.
Ingredients: Cream Cheese (Milk Ingredients, Bacterial Culture, Salt, Guar Gum, Locust bean gum), Maltitol, Liquid Whole Egg, Xylitol, Whipping Cream (milk ingredients, cellulose gel, carrageenan, cellulose gum), Vanilla, Xanthan Gum. SWIRL: Cheesecake Mix, IQF Raspberries, Natural Raspberry Flavor, Natural Raspberry Color.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1/8 cake (85 g), Calories: 210, Fat: 21 g, Saturated Fat: 13 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 120 mg, Sodium: 260 mg, Carbohydrate: 22 g, Fiber: 0 g, Sugar Alcohols 19g, Sugars: 2 g, Protein: 6 g
HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS: Take cheesecake out from freezer and remove clear plastic film and cake collar from around the cake. Remove cake circle (optional) from bottom and place cheesecake on a clean and dry plate. Add dry plastic wrap over the cheesecake and keep in the fridge for no more than 3 days. For best results, cheesecake should be served from fridge directly. Do not keep at room temperature longer than 4 hours. Do not re-freeze.
Storage Instructions: Keep frozen
Shelf Life: Frozen – 6 months, Refrigerated – 3 days
Warnings: Not suitable for consumption by persons with allergies to Dairy or Egg.
Keep all xylitol and xylitol containing food products out of reach of dogs. Even small amounts can be toxic to dogs. If you suspect your dog has eaten a xylitol-containing food, please contact your veterinarian immediately.
Size: 15 bars
An irresistible assortment of our famous sugar free and no sugar added chocolate bars.
Nutrition Facts: (Milk Chocolate) Calories: 170, Total Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Sodium: 22mg, Sugars: 3g, Carbs:19, Net Carbs: 3 (Dark Chocolate) Calories: 170, Total Fat: 12g, Sat Fat: 8g, Sodium: 25mg, Sugars: 0g, Carbs: 19, Net Carbs: 2
Ingredients: (Milk Chocolate) Maltitol (Wheat), Cocoa Butter, Cream (Milk), Cocoa Mass, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla. (Dark Chocolate) Unsweetened Chocolate, Maltitol (Wheat), Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla.
Warning: May contain traces of nuts. Contains soy
Size: 15 Bars (34g each)
An irresistible assortment of Amber Lyn Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Bars made with premium Belgian Chocolate.
This mouthwatering assortment includes the following flavors:
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 170, Total Fat: 12g, Sat Fat: 8g, Sodium: 25mg, Sugars: 0g, Carbs: 19, Net Carbs: 2
• 25% of your daily Vitamin C requirements
• Gluten Free
• Zero Calories
• No artificial colors
• No preservatives
• 100% natural ingredients
• No artificial sweeteners
Size: 500 Packets
Now you can have fresh-squeezed citrus taste anytime, anywhere! The True products are crystallized citrus made with 100% all-natural ingredients and have 0 calories, 0 g carbs and 0 g sugars. Available in convenient packets that are great for water, teas, beverages, drinks as well as for cooking, baking and seasoning.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size:1 Packet: Calories 0, Fat 0g, Sodium 0mg, Carbohydrate < 1g, Sugars 0g, Protein 0g, Vitamin C 25%
Ingredients: Crystallized Lemon [citric acid, malic acid, lemon oil, lemon juice, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)].
20 Ways to Use True:
1. Drink more water (without changing your water into something sweetened)! Add a packet to a full glass or bottle (10 to 20 ounces) of cold water. (Like a stronger taste? Add two packets.)
2. Carry them with you so you always have fresh citrus taste on hand.
3. Use in place of lemon, lime or orange juice in recipes. (1 packet = 1 tablespoon of juice or, for a stronger taste, 2 packets = 1 tablespoon of juice)
4. Mix it up, combine True Lemon with True Lime; True Orange with True Lemon or find your favorite combo!
5. Make True Lemon-ade, True Lime-ade and True Orange-ade by combining with your favorite sweetener in a glass or pitcher.
6. Make food pop! Use True Lemon or True Lime as a salt-substitute to add flavor to food without adding salt.
7. Add to iced or hot teas.
8. Add to sparkling water or your favorite seltzer or soda* (10 to 20 ounces).
9. Replace fresh citrus in your favorite drink or cocktail.
10. Sprinkle True Lemon on broccoli, green beans, peas or other vegetables instead of salt.
11. Use as a rub or seasoning on seafood, meat or chicken.
12. Make lemon or lime butter by adding to butter or a butter substitute.
13. Sprinkle True Lime on popcorn or tortilla chips.
14. Add True Lemon to tuna fish.
15. Sprinkle True Lemon on fresh fruits, strawberries, watermelon, raspberries, etc.
16. Make flavored ice-cubes. Add True Lemon, True Lime or True Orange to water and then pour into ice cube trays for flavorful ice!
17. Straight Up! Pour a packet directly in your mouth for a citrus kick!
18. Add some extra packets of True Lemon to a pre-made lemon cake or lemon bar mix to give it an extra lemon punch!
19. Sprinkle True Orange on vanilla ice cream or ice cream substitute.
20. Sprinkle True Lemon on apples, avocados or any fruit to stop browning.