Taste the Freshness
Mate Factor is Unique
Taste and Feel the Difference
Taking care to preserve the herb's natural vibrancy, vitamins, enzymes, bio-active components and flavor is the factor that delivers this delicious product to you. Mate available today is typically aged for at least one year. However, we deliver something special - Fresh Yerba Mate, with all the secrets of nature still intact. We process our Mate immediately upon harvest, seal in opaque, airtight packaging, and rush export to preserve freshness.
Low Heat, No Smoky Flavor
We carefully dry our herb using a process that protects its vital nutrients and natural flavor, which is smooth and delicious.
Our extra large size tea bags produce a rich cup of tea.
We use only 100% certified organic Yerba Mate, responsibly grown without pesticides or chemical fertilizers, preserving the environment where Yerba Mate is grown.
We Trade Fairly
Discover Yerba Mate
South America's premier herb tea, giving you great feeling energy...
Stands Out in the Crowd of Energizers
Mate enhances mental clarity, gives long lasting energy, while found by most to be free from the unpleasant side effects associated with coffee and other energizers. Thus Mate Factor is a... Healthy Alternative to Coffee.
More Antioxidants than Green Tea
Studies indicate that Yerba Mate is higher in antioxidants than green tea, partly due to its high polyphenol content. Yerba Mate also contains vitamins including C, B1 and B2, as well as minerals important for metabolism including chromium, copper, iron, manganese, potassium and zinc. Our mate is rich in bio-active compounds including chlorophyll, pantothenic acid, quercetin and rutin.
Helps Support Good Health
Yerba Mate has traditionally been associated with increased metabolism, weight loss, and notable increases in vigor due to high concentrations of vitamin, minerals, and amino acids.
Pour hot (but not too hot) water over tea bag and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes. We find using water under 160° makes the best tasting Mate tea. Try sweetening with honey, agave. Yerba Mate is also good cold. It you’re on the go, try dropping two or more tea bags into a quart of water. Shake it up, let steep for 5 minutes or more and it’s ready to drink.
Be creative, experiment!
Certified Organic Ingredients:
Yerba mate, lemon myrtle, ginger.
Size: 15 bars
An irresistible assortment of our famous sugar free and no sugar added chocolate bars.
Nutrition Facts: (Milk Chocolate) Calories: 170, Total Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Sodium: 22mg, Sugars: 3g, Carbs:19, Net Carbs: 3 (Dark Chocolate) Calories: 170, Total Fat: 12g, Sat Fat: 8g, Sodium: 25mg, Sugars: 0g, Carbs: 19, Net Carbs: 2
Ingredients: (Milk Chocolate) Maltitol (Wheat), Cocoa Butter, Cream (Milk), Cocoa Mass, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla. (Dark Chocolate) Unsweetened Chocolate, Maltitol (Wheat), Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla.
Warning: May contain traces of nuts. Contains soy
Size: 15 Bars (34g each)
An irresistible assortment of Amber Lyn Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Bars made with premium Belgian Chocolate.
This mouthwatering assortment includes the following flavors:
Nutrition Facts: Calories: 170, Total Fat: 12g, Sat Fat: 8g, Sodium: 25mg, Sugars: 0g, Carbs: 19, Net Carbs: 2
• 25% of your daily Vitamin C requirements
• Gluten Free
• Zero Calories
• No artificial colors
• No preservatives
• 100% natural ingredients
• No artificial sweeteners
Size: 500 Packets
Now you can have fresh-squeezed citrus taste anytime, anywhere! The True products are crystallized citrus made with 100% all-natural ingredients and have 0 calories, 0 g carbs and 0 g sugars. Available in convenient packets that are great for water, teas, beverages, drinks as well as for cooking, baking and seasoning.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size:1 Packet: Calories 0, Fat 0g, Sodium 0mg, Carbohydrate < 1g, Sugars 0g, Protein 0g, Vitamin C 25%
Ingredients: Crystallized Lemon [citric acid, malic acid, lemon oil, lemon juice, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)].
20 Ways to Use True:
1. Drink more water (without changing your water into something sweetened)! Add a packet to a full glass or bottle (10 to 20 ounces) of cold water. (Like a stronger taste? Add two packets.)
2. Carry them with you so you always have fresh citrus taste on hand.
3. Use in place of lemon, lime or orange juice in recipes. (1 packet = 1 tablespoon of juice or, for a stronger taste, 2 packets = 1 tablespoon of juice)
4. Mix it up, combine True Lemon with True Lime; True Orange with True Lemon or find your favorite combo!
5. Make True Lemon-ade, True Lime-ade and True Orange-ade by combining with your favorite sweetener in a glass or pitcher.
6. Make food pop! Use True Lemon or True Lime as a salt-substitute to add flavor to food without adding salt.
7. Add to iced or hot teas.
8. Add to sparkling water or your favorite seltzer or soda* (10 to 20 ounces).
9. Replace fresh citrus in your favorite drink or cocktail.
10. Sprinkle True Lemon on broccoli, green beans, peas or other vegetables instead of salt.
11. Use as a rub or seasoning on seafood, meat or chicken.
12. Make lemon or lime butter by adding to butter or a butter substitute.
13. Sprinkle True Lime on popcorn or tortilla chips.
14. Add True Lemon to tuna fish.
15. Sprinkle True Lemon on fresh fruits, strawberries, watermelon, raspberries, etc.
16. Make flavored ice-cubes. Add True Lemon, True Lime or True Orange to water and then pour into ice cube trays for flavorful ice!
17. Straight Up! Pour a packet directly in your mouth for a citrus kick!
18. Add some extra packets of True Lemon to a pre-made lemon cake or lemon bar mix to give it an extra lemon punch!
19. Sprinkle True Orange on vanilla ice cream or ice cream substitute.
20. Sprinkle True Lemon on apples, avocados or any fruit to stop browning.